(Coyote Hills Camp Counselors)
Cadettes and Older Girls needing training for day camp (All attendees must be registered Girl Scouts)
Want to work Day Camp? Not trained?
Then this is the required training for you!
Day Camp Registration
July 6-10, 2020 Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., and
Friday from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
We Need You!!! Coyote Hills Day Camp is run solely by volunteers! We need adults and experienced C3s (Coyote Hill Day Camp Councelors - Older Girls ages 11 – 17 that have completed Program Aide Training) to join our Day Camp Staff.
We must have at least one adult volunteer for every six children (campers, Day Camp Aides, Tags and Pixies) attending camp. No prior experience needed, only the desire to work with girls and other adults. You will build new friendships, have fun, and make a difference in many girls’ lives!
1) Volunteer to work a minimum of three days of day camp (for each session that you/your camper want(s) to attend).
2) On-site care is available for volunteers’ children/wards during the hours that the volunteer is working at camp, for $20/child.
Children must be potty-trained. Boys and girls ages 3 – 5, Boys ages 5 – 12
3) We provide you with training (18 hours of pre-camp training for all new staff, 10 hours for all second year staff, and 6 hours for all staff who have worked at camp for more than 2 years) to learn the skills you need to be an effective day camp volunteer.
4) If you commit to the required volunteer training hours, and to work at least three days at day camp, your camper is guaranteed a place in day camp for that session. Confirmation packets will be distributed at training.
VOLUNTEER DAY CAMP TRAINING Adult and C3
(Coyote Hills Camp Counselor)
*All volunteers (adult & C3) should plan to attend the April 9th and May 30 training sessions.
* Adult volunteers must attend enough other sessions to fulfill the required hours of training.
* If unable to attend, contact the core staff ASAP at to discuss alternative options.
*All Monday evening training held at Niles Veteran's Hall 371545 2nd St, Fremont
Mandatory Unit Leader Training April 27 for anyone over 16 interested in being considered to be a
Date Time Adult C3
Monday, April 6, 2020
Monday, April 27, 2020
Monday, May 18, 2020
Saturday, May 30, 2020
*C3s bring a parent to sign your forms
Mandatory to be the position of Unit Leader
at Garin Park
Niles Commuinty Park
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Saturday, June 28, 2020
Adults –To achieve your 18 hours of training, you can use some council approved training (i.e. First Aid etc.) that you already have as well online training. For every hour of on-line training you take, there must be a matching hour of in-class training. You can take up to 4 hours of your training online. More information will be available in the confirmation packet that you will receive at the first training